I knew that I wanted Landon to get something for Kaylee that he could bring to the hospital when she is born. He came up with the idea to go to Build a Bear to make her a bear. I thought this was a great idea. One of my best friends, Michelle McMahon, made Landon a bear when he was born, which has a shirt on that says, "It's a Boy". Since Wes was off this weekend we decided to go after soccer to Build a Bear.
He had to find the perfect bear!


This was the ONE!

He went over to the stuffing machine. He got to pick out a heart to put in the bear. He had to rub it in his hands to warm up the heart.

Rub it on his head to make it smart like him.

Rub it on his funny bone so it is funny like him.

Rub it on his tummy so it would laugh like him.

Rub it on his cheek so it is handsome like him and then ended it with a BIG kiss!

Then he got to stuff the bear.

After the bear was stuffed he had to go and give it a bath.


Wes decided to be funny and pretend to give Landon a bath. As you can tell Landon wasn't too fond of this idea.


We looked for a t-shirt like Landon's that said "It's a Girl", but they were out. We will have to go back and get one later.
Landon and I sat down and made his bear a birth certificate. Landon named the bear Kaylee.

Such a sweet boy!

Kaylee, with my assistance, has already gotten Landon a special gift from her when he comes to the hospital. Although, I think getting to meet Kaylee will be enough of a gift for him!
I LOVE THIS!! So sweet! Tinsley (with my help) got a present for Cade to open at the hospital and it was a lifesaver. He was overwhelmed with all the excitement, but after he got his new bulldozer he was happy as can be. He still talks about the gift that Tinsley got him when she was born!!!
ReplyDelete