Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Daddy is Home"

When Wes comes home Landon and Sophie always attack him with hugs. I usually bring Kaylee over who is kicking like crazy to get to her dad. We have been saying that soon he will have all 3 attacking him. Well, that day came after Wes' last trip. Mom and Grandma Daniel were in and I didn't hear the garage door open so I didn't get to announce that daddy was home. All three kids (including the dog) were in the playroom anticipating his arrival. When that door opened all three RAN, Kaylee quickly crawled, and attacked Wes. He just sat on the ground and took it all in. I quickly grabbed my camera. Wes was just beaming. I know it has to warm his heart to come home to such a great reception.







No comments:

Post a Comment