Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Destin Bound! (March 29)

Wes, Landon, and Kaylee picked me up from school. We headed home to pack up the car and got on the road. We decided to travel through the night to allow the kids to sleep and to give us another full day in Destin. We made it down the road about 5 minutes and Kaylee was asleep. She didn't nap very well that day so she knocked out quickly! Landon was content watching his movie. We drove through Atlanta and then stopped for dinner. We all ate and stretched our legs. When we got back in the car I turned on a Elmo for Kaylee and she actually watched it for awhile. Around 7 I turned it off and she knocked out for the rest of the trip. Around 8:30 I turned off Landon's movie and he knocked out too. I was exhausted from working all day, but I wanted to stay awake to help Wes out. We finally arrived at 11:00pm our time, 10:00pm their time. We unloaded the car and got everyone to bed. We were all exhausted, but very excited to start out mini vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment