Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Full Time Walker and New Streaker

Everyone keeps asking me if Kaylee is walking. The answer is yes, but she hasn't been as confident as Landon was. If you know my two she seems more confident then Landon was at this age, but not with walking. I think since she has a big brother walking around she knows she can keep up if she crawls. She always grabs our fingers and pulls us along, which lets me know she can do it, or she will walk for a little bit and then go back to crawling. Well, yesterday and today I feel like she can be called a FULL TIME WALKER! She just decided that she likes this walking thing and so do I!!! Today when we got home I got her out of the car and stood her in the garage while I got my purse out. The next thing I knew she had walked up to the door and was trying to get in the house. Landon and I were so proud of her!

I know you want to know more about the streaking. Well, today Nana Irene told me that she heard Kaylee talking when she was supposed to be sleeping so Nana decided to go and check on her. She found a very happy NAKED baby. Kaylee had taken her shirt, pants, socks and DIAPER OFF!!! OMG!!! I had to laugh.
Wes is going to die when he hears this! One day this story will embarrass her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment