Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter

Wes ended up getting home Saturday night, so we decided to go ahead and have our Easter dinner on Saturday. This way we didn't have to rush home for lunch after church and Wes ended up being off.

We had a great time at church, and were so happy that Wes was able to go too. We went to lunch and then came home to get a few pictures before nap time.































When Landon got up from his nap, Kaylee didn't nap, we decided to hunt eggs in our backyard. Kaylee got the hang of it this time after trying it out at Mimi and Bubba's house. When I put her down she went right for the eggs and put them in her basket.




Landon had to keep making sure that Kaylee didn't get anymore eggs than him. Too funny!













I can't tell you how many pictures I took to try to get both of them to look at me.












Landon has decided that next year we have to get the Easter Bunny "Kaylee" eggs and "Landon" eggs. This way when the Easter Bunny takes the eggs to hide them both kids will have the same number. I think he is on to something because Kaylee will be all into it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment