Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bye Bye Baby

It blows my mind how fast time flies. I thought it was fast with Landon, but it has been even faster with Kaylee! As much fun as she was as a little tike, this is my favorite stage. She is almost fully potty trained and she doesn't need any of the baby stuff. Today I am getting rid of one of the last two things I have left, the high chair. I can't say that I am sad to see it go. I LOVE having her sit at the big table with us! She also loves it!
(Can you tell Wes is glad to see it go too?)



 Kaylee, you are such a big girl! I love this stage of your life, so you can slow this growing stuff down a little!



No comments:

Post a Comment