Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Friday, April 12, 2013

Final Baby Item GONE...Big Girl Bed is HERE!

I can not believe it. It is March 14, 2013 and Kaylee is saying goodbye to her LAST baby item...
THE CRIB.
I have mixed feelings. I know she hasn't slept well lately. She is waking up in the middle of the night and getting up WAY too early! This is exactly what Landon did right before we changed him into the big bed, so I am hoping this is what she needs to. Ready or not...it is here. Wes worked all day to get it ready! I am not sad that she is getting rid of the crib, but I am NERVOUS. When we did this with Landon, he had been sleeping on a cot at Nana Irene's house for a month prior. The difference being is that Kaylee REFUSES to sleep on a cot at all. Nana says she CRIES! This is where my nerves kick in, so we decided to make sure we talk it up all week. She went and helped pick out her bed, we went to dinner that night to celebrate, and all she kept saying is she wanted a big boy bed like Landon. I took a lot of pictures, kissed her head, closed the door, and crossed my fingers!









WOO HOO! It took less than 5 minutes and she was out COLD. She slept GREAT! I am so proud of our Little Bit. 
Kaylee, you surprise me EVERYDAY! I should learn to expect the unexpected from you!

(Can you see her? Her head is the left of the picture in between the pillows.)

No comments:

Post a Comment