All good things have to come to an end, which means today is my last day of spring break. With Wes being gone most of this break it wasn't the break that I had planned, but my life is full of curve balls that I have to knock out of the park. Honestly, the best part of the break was today because Wes was home and we just spent the whole day together. We took the kids to Dave and Busters and had a BLAST!!! Landon said it was the best day ever and Kaylee said it was FUN! When we got back in the car they both told us thank you, which made our day! We all came home, took a nap, and went to dinner at a new mexican restaurant. It was nice to not have to fix a meal at all today!!!
Spring break was not all of the BIG things that I had planned, but it turned out great with the little things that we got to do together! Painting, riding bikes, running errands, eating at McDonalds, McDonalds playground, eating at Stevie B's, playing the Stevie B's games, winning prizes, racing around the house, playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, having movie night, catching up on our cartoons, coloring, getting new shoes, going to the pet store, riding the carousel, and just spending time together. I cherish these moments because I know that there will be a time that I will have all the free time to sleep again, shop, and be lazy. This will be the time that I miss all the chaos/fun of kids!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment