Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OUCH!!!

I was upstairs getting ready with Kaylee while Wes and Landon were downstairs playing. Landon got the great idea to take some cushions and make a path across the hard wood floors that he could hop across. Well the kids do this in our room while I take showers on the weekends, but the difference is...IT IS ON CARPET. The next thing I hear is horrible screaming. I didn't think much because I thought Landon had gotten in trouble, but when I came dowstairs I see this HUGE goose egg on his head. He went to jump from one pillow to the other, his legs came out from under him and his head hit the hard wood. OUCH!!! That is the hard way to learn a lesson!

(It is on the right of his head.)


No comments:

Post a Comment