Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Circus with the Sturgeons


We were very excited to get to the circus with Jeff, Alisa, Brooks, and Hadley. We decided to go a hour early to the pre-show where you can see some of the animals and acts up close. The kids got red clown noses, and we took a couple for Brooks and Hadley. Poor Kaylee has such a Little Bit nose that the only way to get it to stay was for her to lean her head back a little. 

Kaylee loved the elephants and she also loved going to the restroom. I think that she got bored sitting during the clown acts. She just liked the animals. I think she liked climbing the stairs also, but since she was wearing underwear I couldn't say no. 

Before intermission she fell asleep on Uncle Jeff's lap. I was a nervous wreck that she was going to go to the restroom while she was asleep. Jeff wasn't worried, but I was glad when intermission woke her up!

By the end she ended up moving down to sit with Brooks. 

Landon loved it all. He just sat quietly the whole time. I think he was amazed!












No comments:

Post a Comment