Landon and Kaylee had a dentist appointment on the same day. I decided to let Landon go first so that Kaylee could watch and see that it is not a big deal. Dr. Kwon's office is AMAZING!!! They put us in a room instead of just out in the open, so that we could close the door and just let Kaylee watch and talk through the whole thing. I am so thankful because there was a young kid crying, but when the door was shut we couldn't hear it!
Kaylee was VERY excited because we had been talking about it all week, but I don't think she really knew what was in store.
She was so excited for Landon to get out of the chair so that she could get in.
She did a great job and had pretty teeth just like her brother!
She even did a good job with x-rays.
Landon had a wonderful report like always!
Since they both had a great report we went to Menchies for ice cream!



No comments:
Post a Comment