Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Random Pictures

Landon got this blow up soccer field for his 3rd birthday. He asked to get it down the other day and the kids had a ball with it! Thanks Aunt Carolyn and Uncle David. It is the gift that keeps on giving!




Kaylee came to my school with Wes to help set up for our spring carnival. When we were leaving, she grabbed Landon's back pack and put it on. I had no words watching her walk through my halls like a big girl. I know that in a blink of an eye, 2 years, she will be in kindergarten here. 


I got some Popsicle containers as a prize at school, so we got some chocolate pudding and made pudding pops. I used to do this at my Grandma Daniel's house. It brought back some great memories!


My students went on a field trip the the Aquarium. It was a blast. Each year I have to have a picture with the Sturgeon fish!



On my field day at school all of the girls wore pony tails, so Kaylee wanted to do it too. I thought this was precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment