Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Meds...OMG!

The last week of school into the the first week of summer Landon has been coughing up a lung. It is mostly if we are outside or if her gets running and hot. Monday I felt like it had gone on long enough and decided to call the doctor. I would rather pay the $20 and them tell me it is nothing that it to turn into something big! After a few minutes with the doctor she confirmed that he was on his was to bronchitis. She said it looked like he had started out with just allergies, but it went into his chest and stayed. We walked out with albuterol, and antibiotic, and told to take Claritin for the next 2 weeks. (until blooming season was over) Landon hasn't had an inhaler since he was 3 months old. OMG...the ENERGY that boy has since he has been on it is AMAZING!!! I think that they should give parents some medicine to keep up with the kids when put on this. Either way it is WORKING! He is able to play outside and run without coughing! He says his chest feels so much better. That means it is all worth it! I guess now I know to start him on Claritin as soon as the blooming season starts next year and keep it up through June!

No comments:

Post a Comment