Wes hasn't been home a lot this last week, so I decided that we were just going to have to go to the pool without daddy! The kids did great! The water was too cold for me to go in, so I sat on the side and sunned my white legs.
Landon took swim lessons last year, and I was bound and determined that he was going to get back to where he was last year before going back. It took me promising him that he could pick where we went for lunch for him to swim under water with his eyes open. He ROCKED it and we went to McDonalds.
Kaylee did a lot of playing on the stairs until I said it was time to go. She then decided to jump off of the stairs and swim around the pool. So, we had to swim for a few more minutes.
Such a silly little girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment