The great thing is that Kaylee's hair did not move last night. She was very excited to still be a princess. The bad thing is Kaylee is in a mood. She is exhausted and cranky, but we will survive with a smile. You can't be grumpy at the Happiest Place in the World!
Now it was time for the Animal Kingdom. We had never been there, so we were very excited. We had a fastpass on the safari right when we got in the park. Everyone said that you want to be in the first group because the animals are usually out feeding.
The animals were so close to the car. It was really neat. Kaylee LOVES giraffes and we were right beside them while they were eating. She thought that was so neat!
We then walked over to the gorillas. This one really big one started charging, stopped at the edge, growled and beat his chest. It was scary and amazing at the same time!
as we walked farther intot he enclosure there was an observation sindow. There was a very large gorilla sitting by the window eating and then this other one started walking towards the window with something in its hand. The lady that worked there said she was holding her 3 week old baby. She walked up to the window and laid her baby down then sat down. It was like she wanted to show her off. It was priceless!
We then went to a Bird of Prey show. It was cool, but they brought out a Bald Eagle at the end. I have never seen one so close, they are gorgeous. It gave me chills to see it spread its wings!
Landon and Wes went on the Mount Everest ride. Again, Kaylee was too short, so we hung out and waited for the boys. I was going to go back on the ride with Landon, but when he came off he said, "I never want to ride that again. I guess I will have to ride it next time.
Animal Kingdom was fun, but I still love the Magic Kingdom more. We left to get ready for dinner that night.



No comments:
Post a Comment