I have to say that we stretched ourselves THIN! We were all exhausted. Wes was starting to not feel good, Kaylee was CRANKY, Landon was just moving slow, and my legs hurt, but this was our last night so we had to do something cool. I was able to land reservations at the T-Rex in downtown Disney at the last minute. We had never been to downtown, so we thought it would be cool. We had to ride the bus there, so we left early so we could enjoy everything there before dinner.
Kaylee and Landon loved the Lego land. It is amazing how people can make such cool things with legos.
Landon has always loved dinosaurs, so this was just a cool place for him!
As you can tell as the night wore on Kaylee was DONE!!!
By the end of the night Wes and I were taking turns passing the sleeping Kaylee back and forth. We walked all the way to the end of the downtown area, thinking that the buses would pick up down there to, but NO...we had to walk all the way back. Wes wasn't feeling good and was aching all over, so I tried to carry Kaylee as long as I could. I knew he was in pain and I didn't want Kaylee to get sick. We then CRAMMED on a bus where we all dozed off until we got back to our hotel. To say we were exhausted would be an understatement!



No comments:
Post a Comment