Day 2 and we are headed back to the Magic Kingdom. Yesterday was a lot of fun, but we all crashed last night and are looking forward to an awesome day today. The morning is a little cool, but it seems to warm up really quick. Let's get this day started!
Kaylee and Landon got ahold of my camera.
We were amazed that last night they changed all of the decorations from Fall to Christmas. How can they do all of this in 12 hours. I swear, I think that the Disney people have thought of EVERYTHING!!! It just amazes me!
After we checked out all of the beautiful decorations it was time for the rides! It warmed up QUICKLY today!
Unfortunately, Kaylee was too short to ride the Minetrain, so Wes and I took turns getting to ride with Landon.
THen it was time to go to eat at Be Our Guest. We were so lucky to get a fastpass to this. There was a HUGE line, but we got to the front of the line. Kaylee was so excited to go into the Beasts' Castle.
We went in and chaceked in. I had already ordered, thank you to Jill Pippenger for letting me know I could do this., so we headed to our table. The cool thing was, you could sit anywhere and the waiters could find you by your bracelet.
The brought our food on these neat rolling carts. The food was DELICIOUS!!!
One great thing that is so neat about Disney is that if you do have to wait ona ride, they have things for the kids to do while waiting, which makes it so nice for the parents. They didn't realize they were waiting.
The boys went on the Stitch ride, which is pretty scarey, so I kept Kaylee off of the ride. There were people that were blowing bubbles, so she was entertained! When Landon got off the ride he said, "I am never going on this ride ever again. It was TOO scarey!"



No comments:
Post a Comment