They say all good things must come to an end and unfortunately that stands true with Disney too. This was such an amazing trip, there are not words to express how much I enjoyed watching my kids on roller coasters, watching their love for each other, watching Kaylee see the princesses, and most of all watch our family just enjoy the simple things...time together! Our last trip was fun, but it was AMAZING this time. I was ready to climb in my bed and relax the rest of the weekend, but was still sad to leave.
The kids slept most of the way home. As we got close to the house Landon said he felt sick, which if he gets to hot he has started to get car sick. I told him to put his head in the trash can in the car and he fell asleep like that. Do you think we wore him out?
We had to gt home so that Landon could go to his first basketball practice. Nothing like cramming a lot within 5 days.
The kids have already started asking when we can go back. Wes said that Kaylee needs to grow a couple of inches so that she can ride all of the rides. I am thinking when Kaylee is in kindergarten! (One more year!!! Sounds great to me!!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment