It was New Year's Eve and daddy had to work. Landon was going to hang with the Hildreths after dinner, so we had to make the best of our day together. We started with a trip in our PJs to Burger King. Landon had been asking for it for a week.
Stop #2 the movies to see Penguins of Madagascar.
Stop #3 - Sophie's bath time. She has to start the New Year off right.
Stop #4 Dinner at Stevie B's Pizza - This has become our tradition each year.
Then it was time for Landon to go to the Hildreths to ring in the new year. It was kind of a sad mommy moment because he wanted to be somewhere else besides home, but I know they will have a blast and stay up late. (I am sure I will pay for it tomorrow!)
Then it was us 2 girls left. Happy New Year Kaylee bug!








No comments:
Post a Comment