Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Friday, February 13, 2015

Thanksgiving Movies and Dinner

Wes was gone half of Thanksgiving break, so I decided that I would attempt the movies with both kids. They wanted to go see Big Hero 6. The only reason that I was nervous is the last time we took both kids, Kaylee had to go to the bathroom in the middle. I knew Landon would not want to leave the movie, but we discussed it and he said it was ok. Well, she took her baby and did AWESOME!!! I forgot how much I missed going to the movies. 



On Thanksgiving mom and I did not want to cook a HUGE meal, so we took the kids to Cracker Barrel. It is cheap, delicious, and I don't have to cook or clean. That is my kind of Thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment