Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 6 - June 23, 2011

We were excited to get up and have another great breakfast at the "E" Hotel and then head out to Lake Elaine where Allison lives. Jill's family also met us out there. Her place is WAY out, but it is so peaceful there.

As we are pulling in their 3 dogs come running at the car, so I get out to call them away. Wes pulls in, get Landon out and the next thing I hear is crying. Yep, the big dog jumped up to say hi to him and knocked him down to scrap his knees up again. OH FUN! It took awhile, but he did get over it!

Tinsley was playing Ms. Shy at the beginning until the bubbles were brought out.

Kaylee just hung out for awhile. There was a nice breeze so we didn't have to worry about getting too hot.


Whitney and Brooke loved being out with use too, but all 3 babies got tired at the same time and went to lay down. Thankfully Allison had a pack and play that Kaylee slept in for about an hour. Not long enough, but it was better than nothing.

We were excited that Matt, Allison's husband, got to come home for a couple of hours over lunch. It was nice to get to see him this year.

Matt and Allison had some great farm toys that the kids loved playing with.

Can you tell they are ready to eat?

Then Allison had cookies for them to decorate.


Cade got just a little bit of icing. HA!

Ms. Whitney wasn't having the nap thing, so she got up and enjoyed chewing on the watermelon. I am sure there is a tooth about to pop out!


Wes was very creative.



I think Whitney was a little overwhelmed with all of the kids playing with her stuff.

Us 3 girls with Ms. Brooke.

Wes and the boys had fun throwing rocks in the lake.






I love this boy!


Happy little Brooke!

Can you tell Kaylee is a little grumpy? I told her she wasn't ready to get up from nap, but she didn't listen. Luckily both kids slept the whole way back to the hotel.

Before we left Allison helped the kids make play dough. She is very creative! They loved it!


After we got back to the hotel we laid around for a little bit and then headed for dinner at the Penlands' house. This is Wes' college roommate. I didn't get a lot of pictures because Kaylee just wasn't having it. She was overtired and not a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment