Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where does time go?

I knew it was about time to change Landon's seat to a high back booster in a couple of months. That way Kaylee could have his. I knew that I wouldn't put her in the bigger one until 6-7 months, but thought I would check out the weight limits in the book. Well, I quickly realized that Landon was to the max weight and height in his car seat. We went ahead and purchased a high back booster, but I decided to wait until we got back from Murfreesboro to switch it out. I knew that he would sleep in his regular car seat and didn't know how he would do in the new one.

As soon as we got back he reminded us that is was time to get the new one in my car. Before you see the big boy let's take a walk down memory lane and maybe you can explain to me how he got so big!

Coming home from the hospital. (2007)

3 months old

8 months old

8 months old...first ride in his "big boy" seat.

Now look at my big boy! He has grown into such a sweet little man. I am so proud to be his mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment