Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Landon, how many syllables does dad have in it?

Wes and I have been dying at some of Landon's words lately. He seems to be drawing out the last word in a sentence. I know that I live in the south, but it is like nails on the chalkboard when "dad" turns into "daaad". I was baffled, where is he hearing this? WELL, Wes has pointed out to me that this summer I am also dragging some of my words out. The majority of the time it is when I am goofing off with Wes, but sometimes it comes naturally. AHHHH...I guess being out of school I am not as conscious of what I am saying, and I better start to watch it! I love a southern accent, but it can't get that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment