Landon can't wait for Kaylee to be able to play with him. (I am curious if he will still want her to play when he realizes how a baby really plays.)
So, Landon started off by bringing her favorite ball over. (Thanks Ledbetter family!) She "throws" it and Landon thinks it is hysterical.
Then he went and found her some toys from her toy box. To be in our family you HAVE to love airplanes! Mimi and Bubba got Kaylee her first airplane before she was born. I love that they found her a pink one! She didn't know what to think about it!
Then he gave her the Gymboree clown that the Keyton family gave her.
She starred at it and then...
she sat up to get it!
I think she likes him! Landon was glad she had her own stuffed toy. He doesn't like her getting "baby spit" on his toys.
Since she kept sitting up in her bouncy I got out the bumbo seat. I stuffed a blanket in front of her because she is so skinny. She fit perfectly. At first she didn't know about the toys on the tray.
I love this face. She is saying, "Mom and Landon, what in the world am I supposed to do?"
Landon rattled the rattle and then she knew what to do. It was time to play!
Our Little Bit is getting for big!



No comments:
Post a Comment