Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kaylee - 4 months

I can not believe that our "Little Bit" is already 4 months old. She is growing so fast. This month she has done so many things. She has found her toes and loves to play with them. It confuses her when she has socks on. She will grab her feet and just stare at them, like what are these things. She tries to curl herself up when she is laying on our laps. Like I have said before she prefers to sit up and look around. She is not much for the tummy time. I told her she will never crawl if she doesn't get on her tummy. When she does decide to get on her tummy she tries to get those legs under her. She can push herself along with just her legs. I am in trouble when she figures out how to get those arms going too. (Landon didn't "crawl" very long. He did the "army crawl" and went to walking soon after.) She also has started to stand on our laps, with us holding her of course. I think she likes being up high. Here are some pictures of her other firsts this month.

I took her head rest out because I put a bow on her and the headrest pushes it into her eyes. When she fell asleep she looked like her neck was breaking, so I put it back in the seat. She didn't seem as happy with it. When she is in her car seat she is constantly trying to sit up in it. Landon keeps telling her, "No, No, Kaylee you are too little to sit up." All I know is that she is going to have good abs if she keeps it up.

We also pulled out the highchair. Since we are about to start cereal I thought I would let her try it out. She LOVED being at the table with us. She just looks so little.

I put her favorite elephant on the tray and this face is priceless. They look like they are starring each other down.

We also got out the exersaucer. I figure this is a way she can work on her neck skills since she doesn't like tummy time as much, plus she loves to stand on her legs.

She did really good. We are up to about 15 minutes in it. I know when she figures it all out she will LOVE it!

She loved the spinning thing once Landon showed her what to do with it.

Look at those little legs.

We go for her 4 month check up on the 12th, so I will add her stats at that time. We also go for her 4 month pictures this week. I need to stop blinking because both my babies are growing up so fast!

Her stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 7 oz (38%)
Height 25.4 inches (81%)
Head circumference: 15.6 inches (11%)

Landon at this age was:
Weight: 16 lbs. 7 oz (75%)
Height 26.1 inches (83%)
Head circumference: 16.6 inches (42%)

No comments:

Post a Comment