When I got home Landon and mom got very secretive in the kitchen. They told me and Kaylee that we had to stay out for a minute. Landon believes that no matter how old you are there has to be a theme. He kept telling Wes that he couldn't wait to decorate our house for my birthday, and when he found out that we weren't going to be home he was very upset. Well, Nana helped him out. Here is what they were doing. Mom called it a "Luau", but Landon called it a "Bird" party.
I loved my surprise!
Kaylee was dressed perfectly for the occasion! Thanks mom!
Landon loved the clappers and Kaylee thought they were funny! She played with it and hit herself in the head a couple of times.
Glad I had my helper to blow out my candles.
I am very blessed at 31!



No comments:
Post a Comment