Landon's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaylee's B-day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Visitors

Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Double Reinsteins

Erin Reinstein is a very close friend, who I was blessed to co teach Social Studies with for the last 3 years. We have talked about babies all 3 years whether it was Landon or the prospect of more babies to come. I have spent a lot of time praying for God's Perfect timing of these babies, and this year Erin got to deliver the news that she was pregnant. I think we both did nothing but cry especially when we found out she was not blessed with one, but two babies.

Kristi Terry, Allison Long, and I finally found a time when we all could go see Erin and her precious twins, Sam and Kate.

Erin is on the left holding Little Kate, and Kristi is on the right holding the big guy Sam. Erin kept telling us that Sam was so big. We didn't believe her until she brought Kate down and compared to Kate he is big.

Kristi holding Sam. Kristi is known as the baby hog. You have to pry one out of her arms. Luckily there were two so it wasn't as hard to get baby time.

Kate left, Sam right

I got to feed Kate. She is 5 1/2 weeks old, but is the size that Kaylee was when she was born. Oh my goodness she was so little. It was funny, she ate and then fell asleep. After about 20 minutes of sleeping she woke up and started to cry. I did the things that makes Kaylee stop crying, but that didn't work on Kate. I panicked and gave her back to Erin. There is something about someone else's crying baby. Erin got her quiet right away. There is something about a mother's touch!


Allison was finally successful in getting Sam from Kristi.

I am sad that Erin will not be back to work with me. Work will not be the same without her, but after visiting she has her hands full with 2 little blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all of these pictures!! It was SOOOO wonderful to see you guys, I have missed you all so much! Thanks for coming all the way out to Duluth. Once the babies are able to leave the house, we'll all have to meet up for lunch sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete