We woke up this morning at mom's house. We spent the day hanging out, playing, and ended up over at the park before it rained once again. Luckily, all of these rains are short!
Kaylee wasn't happy about a nap in her pack and play. She preferred a nap on Nana.
This is a habit I will have to break when we get home, but right now she needs a nap!
Sophie was pitiful since Landon and I kept leaving her!
We decided to wait to eat dinner with Wes since his flight was running on time. We met him at the "S" hotel in Chattanooga again. His crew, flight attendant and first officer, were very nice and went to Mellow Mushroom with us. We then went to get ice cream, walk by the river, and then back to bed.
Today is my last day as a 30 year old! Tomorrow I am officially "in my 30's".



No comments:
Post a Comment